Needing printed media? We’ve got you covered
- Our talented team are able to offer the design and print of anything you require at the highest standard.
- The process always starts with a fact finding meeting to get as much information about what you are looking for as possible in order to capture your ideas onto your print
- Throughout the design process we will keep in contact and request your opinion as it is very important to us that you love the finished product.
- Alternatively, if you already have the design files we would be more than happy to sort the printing for you.
- We have a vast experience in the design and print of business cards, restaurant menus, loyalty cards, uniforms, stationery and more.
- If you have a need for any printed media please get in touch to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
We love a QR Code at Adder!
Seriously though… they are a fantastic tool to direct your customers to a destination online. We provide QR codes for use on print, vehicles, signage, products, and have even produced QR codes for uniforms!
A couple of bits of advice when thinking of implementing QR codes into your marketing plan.
- You don’t want to go with a free QR Code. You’ll find free ones readily available online which will absolutely work. However, without the proper ownership and licencing, you’ll be leaving yourself open to issues. Sometimes there will be redirects (meaning the QR Code will take the user off to a different site and not to your intended location) and sometimes your customers will experience ads popping up when they scan your literature.
- Have a think about using different QR Codes in different places. For example, we have a pitch side advertising hoarding at Nairn County FC and one at Brora Rangers FC. Because the QR codes are different (although they take the user to the same place) it means we can track how many scans each board has had. This better informs us about the exposure we get as a business.
Places your QR can take people:
- Your Website
- Your Social Pages
- Your Contact Details
- A menu or Drinks List
- A Check In (Thinking back to 2020)
We charge £2.75 per month for a QR Code or £30 per year. Get in touch if you’d like one.